As St. Andrew’s College moves to complete its current missional discernment and strategic planning this fall we are excited to invite applications for the role of a Recruitment Officer, a new role for the learning community.
The applicant should be someone who is a self-starter, excited by social innovation, and creative with “out-of-the-box” solutions. A firm grasp of both St. Andrew’s College and an understanding of The United Church of Canada will be key to living into this new role.
Applications will be accepted until Aug. 24, 2020, with interviews following shortly after. The anticipated start date is Oct. 1, 2020, but can be earlier depending on the successful candidate’s availability. If you have questions or would like to submit an application, please contact Dea. Dr. Richard Manley-Tannis.
The primary responsibilities of the position will be to:
- Identify and actively recruit students into St. Andrew’s College (SAC) programs;
- Develop strategies, plans and annual goals to recruit students;
- Serve as a liaison between potential applicants and the SAC faculty/staff;
- Provide information and support to prospective international students;
- Understand and address trends and considerations associated with theological schools, interests of prospective students, post-secondary education and the United Church of Canada; and
- Assess recruiting tactics and continually improve processes and action plans.
- Three-year term position with the possibility of extension
- Salary: $54,518.56 (Category 7, Step 1 Ordered Ministry Personnel, United Church of Canada General Council Scale) and participation in the College Benefit Plan
- Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Skills & abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
- Preferably alumnus of St. Andrew’s College
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Appreciation for diversity, inclusion, teamwork and collaboration
The complete job description for the Recruitment Officer position is available HERE.