How do I obtain a Library Card?
Contact the Librarians during Library hours to obtain a card
Who can use the libraries?
Anyone can have an STU Library card and borrow library materials. Our reading rooms are open for the public to access during opening hours.
How do I contact the Librarians?
You can email the librarians by clicking here .
- What is the loan policy?
- 3 week loan period. Resources can be renewed up to 5 times.
- No fines on regular loans; reserve book fine is $1/day.
- Books can be borrowed and returned to any library. 2 - 3 days for books to be delivered.
- We provide a mail service for distance students to request resources.
Saskatoon Theological Union Library
|Horizon College Library|
|1121 College Drive||1303 Jackson Avenue|
|Email STU Library||Email Horizon|
6. What are the Library hours of operations?
**Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all STU Library locations are currently closed to the public**
Horizon College & Seminary Library is closed to the public but services are availble and staff are in the libary and able to fulfill requests. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question or request.
(Hours updated June 22, 2020)
7. What special services does the library provide?
The library also features a collection of books related to Emanuel Swedenborg, a seventeenth century Swedish theologian. Swedenborgian churches or Church of the New Jerusalem still exist in Canada and the United States.
Currently located at the Lutheran Theological Seminary, the library provides a collection of resources focussed on Mennonite and Anabaptist information. This collection was established based on a donation from Walter and Ruth Klaassen. The collection is currently under review and will be a feature of the new collected library resources available at the St. Andrew's location in September, 2020. This special collection includes numerous primary source documents.
8. Why can't I get an integrated listing of the library's physical and on-line resources?