How do I obtain a Library Card?
Contact the Librarians during Library hours to obtain a card
Who can use the libraries?
Anyone can have an STU Library card and borrow library materials. Our reading rooms are open for the public to access during opening hours.
How do I contact the Librarians?
You can email the librarians by clicking here .
- What is the loan policy?
- 3 week loan period. Resources can be renewed up to 5 times.
- No fines on regular loans; reserve book fine is $1/day.
- Books can be borrowed and returned to any library. 2 - 3 days for books to be delivered.
- We provide a mail service for distance students to request resources.
Saskatoon Theological Union Library
|Horizon College Library|
|1121 College Drive||604 Webster Street|
|Email STU Library||Email Horizon|
6. What are the Library hours of operations?
- Library reading room and stacks are closed to the public.
- Pickups and returns of library materials can be arranged over phone or email.
- Curbside pickup or drop off is available within library opening hours.
- Masks are mandatory in public spaces
- Patrons are encouraged to call or email ahead with lists of books they would like.
- Holds can be picked up from the shelf outside the library door
- Horizon College & Seminary has moved from 1303 Jackson Avenue to 604 Webster Street, Saskatoon, SK as of January 2021.
- Stay tuned for updates regarding evening and Saturday hours.
7. What special services does the library provide?
The library also features a collection of books related to Emanuel Swedenborg, a seventeenth century Swedish theologian. Swedenborgian churches or Church of the New Jerusalem still exist in Canada and the United States.
Currently located at the Lutheran Theological Seminary, the library provides a collection of resources focussed on Mennonite and Anabaptist information. This collection was established based on a donation from Walter and Ruth Klaassen. The collection is currently under review and will be a feature of the new collected library resources available at the St. Andrew's location in September, 2020. This special collection includes numerous primary source documents.
8. Why can't I get an integrated listing of the library's physical and on-line resources?