A student who is not satisfied with a grade assigned in a course should speak with the professor and seek to find a satisfactory solution. If such a solution is not found, the student may submit a written statement of the grounds of the appeal , together with the relevant papers, to the Director of Graduate Studies.

The Director shall appoint a committee, in consultation with the faculty of the school in which the student is registered, to review the matter. The decision of the committee shall be final.